Talks to professional audiences at prominent venues and select appearances on Sky, NBC, CNN and Al Hayat/MBC news as Middle East analyst.
Sample presentations made:
- A paper on ‘Terrorism and Islam: Myths and Reality’ at the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
- Addressing the security concerns for expatriates in the GCC at the European Expatriate Policy Forum in Vienna to representatives of multinationals from Unilever, Cameron McKenna, DuPont, Airbus, Diageo, Endesa, GSK, Repsol, Shell, Siemens, Toyota
- A series on ‘building trust’ briefings addressing comfort levels of multinationals in MENA and the impact of capital flows in both directions.
- Moderating a talk on the situation of Syrian refugees in Lebanon at the Arab British Chamber of Commerce, hosted by the Centre of Lebanese Studies.
- Opening introduction at ‘Doing business in Iran: opportunities & barriers in the post sanctions world’ briefing attended by representatives from major corporates in banking, insurance and healthcare and Crown Agents, the international development company.
- Key note at the launch of arabs.com at the Gherkin, London